ESPN upgrade (1 Viewer)

Even more convinced that my theory is correct about traffic and prices. This thread got bumped and I assume everyone started looking. Price was whatever (assuming @newbie858 purchased today) when I looked it was $170 and now it’s $200.

Hello all,new member here, first post...... I recently came across a sale of the ESPN version of the Barrington..... I host home cash games and tourneys and couldn’t resist those damn lights!! Well I hated the felt and had some red speed cloth laying around so I decided WTH I’ll upgrade this thing! Once I had it stripped down to the cloth I decided why not and decided to get some better LED strips as well (read a post the factory ones were a bit too bright, which I agreed with!) After about 3 hours of work I couldn’t be more happy, I’m about 90% done just need to rehinge it and put the legs back on (if I don’t decide to upgrade those as well ......) Lemme know what you guys think! All in all I spent a little over $150 (table on sale $99.9+tax and led’s were $45 off amazon) and couldn’t be happier! Tried to post vids of the lights in action but site wouldn’t allow it

View attachment 237040View attachment 237041View attachment 237042View attachment 237043View attachment 237044View attachment 237045View attachment 237046
For the lights, did you have to have two sets or was there two connectors to the strip so you could cut it in half?

I refelted my espn table with a chanman felt as well. Didn’t take a bunch of pics but here’s an in progress and a finished photo as well as a close up of the pattern. Pretty happy with it. Great value.

0552F559-7083-4A73-9339-2D1625312604.jpeg
C9CB6EB9-F15F-4648-BF72-F6FADFBAD5AB.jpeg
4268C1A4-D9B7-49CC-9EF4-4763BE6DC8C7.jpeg

Hello all,new member here, first post...... I recently came across a sale of the ESPN version of the Barrington..... I host home cash games and tourneys and couldn’t resist those damn lights!! Well I hated the felt and had some red speed cloth laying around so I decided WTH I’ll upgrade this thing! Once I had it stripped down to the cloth I decided why not and decided to get some better LED strips as well (read a post the factory ones were a bit too bright, which I agreed with!) After about 3 hours of work I couldn’t be more happy, I’m about 90% done just need to rehinge it and put the legs back on (if I don’t decide to upgrade those as well ......) Lemme know what you guys think! All in all I spent a little over $150 (table on sale $99.9+tax and led’s were $45 off amazon) and couldn’t be happier! Tried to post vids of the lights in action but site wouldn’t allow it

View attachment 237040View attachment 237041View attachment 237042View attachment 237043View attachment 237044View attachment 237045View attachment 237046
Great job !!

Hi am doing the same to my ESPN Table how did you get the rails off I do not want to break them

Great job !!

Hi am doing the same to my ESPN Table how did you get the rails off I do not want to break them
I used a small crowbar and just went slowly prying all the way down and back. I definitely had the same concern but treat them like a lady and use a gentle touch and you’ll be all good!

Great job !!

Use a hair dryer to heat up the glue - will loosen and make it easier to get off.
Hold the hair dryer directly over the cupholder for about 30 seconds - then use a screwdriver or small crowbar (as noted above) to pry it off.

image13.jpeg

For a whole slew of tips, check out this thread:
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/barrington-poker-table-thread.30910/

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom