Status
Not open for further replies.

JeepologyOffroad

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
See bait below. Also down for ménage à trois.

PM me.

SJ6wtyQ.jpg

Last edited:
Escobar? Coke?
If those Empress Snappers didnt sell I was ready and waiting to rip the inlays off to make
a special nickle or dime with Big Escobar's something including that giraffe, fiddy keys and
the big man Pablo himself on the art just for shits and giggles

I have been! Spent the last month spending all my time house hunting and buying a house! Knowing I have absolutely no money to spend I've been keeping my eyes off the forum haha.
Congrats on the house! You’ve missed out on a lot of coke filled fun and inlay rating (bashing).

Just to clarify - sorry guys the SB are not for sale
Don't worry guys, John changes his mind on amazing fire super rare chips faster than any of us change our underwear... usually takes about a week then he wants them back for another project! Prove me wrong Bro??? Lmao kidding best of luck with the trade Brother!!
I just do it publicly :rolleyes:

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - gotta give action to get action. Wouldn’t have my vaulted keeper sets today if I didn’t follow that sentiment. Happy to make someone else happy with a great deal on amazing chips in trade to finish up my projects..... Even if it leads to an existential crisis for me down the line:LOL: :laugh:

@JeepologyOffroad what are the Paulson colors of the Giraffe chips? They look identical to SB 5 which is Aqua, Radiant Red, and Canary Yellow.
Very very close which is why I can use em together sadly. The 1s remind me of SB

Giraffe 1 is day blue base with canary and most likely radiant red spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom