Traded ES $25's for ESPT T25's (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rbonus012

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
One Rack of these:
1605225489138.png

For one rack of these these:
1605225406037.png

Let’s get some chips going! I’ll add two barrels of these ES 20s to the trade bait for Ryan. And will someone send me one chip so I can test these for my mixed set (and then a rack if they work ;))!!!

View attachment 576600
How has no one made those into Cali 5s yet :rolleyes:

Let’s get some chips going! I’ll add two barrels of these ES 20s to the trade bait for Ryan. And will someone send me one chip so I can test these for my mixed set (and then a rack if they work ;))!!!

View attachment 576600
I'm very interested in those 20s and helping Ryan out! I'm out of the country until Wed and I think I have a rack of those 25s; I can check when I get home. How would the trade work? I can PM both of after I see if I have the rack

Interested. Will have to start a conversation with @pacmartine and see how this will pan out.

I'm very interested in those 20s and helping Ryan out! I'm out of the country until Wed and I think I have a rack of those 25s; I can check when I get home. How would the trade work? I can PM both of after I see if I have the rack

To make it easy on you. Just decide how many of Ryan’s chips you need on top of the 20s, if any, or what cash. I’ll send you the 20s. Ryan and I can work out the rest later so you don’t have to be troubled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom