Errr what are these? Top hat and odd dots inside some of them? (1 Viewer)

ReallyGoodUsername

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Honestly not a clue if these are actually Paulsons or some poor knockoff attempt. Any help would be appreciated!
Screenshot 2018-10-25 10.28.19.png

Nice! The blue indents made me start thinking some kind of poured material as opposed to clay.

They're cheap, fake, and plasticky/ceramic, but very lightweight. I actually have a set of these, and don't hate them, for less than 5c a chip. Curiously, they darken with oil.

Paulson should sell license some inexpensive Chinese versions of their THC chips, kind of like Gibson does with Epiphone. :bag:

Paulson should sell license some inexpensive Chinese versions of their THC chips, kind of like Gibson does with Epiphone. :bag:

Why? They are still not gonna be the real deal, and there are plenty of other low budget options. GPI Gemaco chips are a great low budget option, and the beauty is they’re not made in China.

Why? They are still not gonna be the real deal, and there are plenty of other low budget options. GPI Gemaco chips are a great low budget option, and the beauty is they’re not made in China.
It was a poorly conceived joke, hence :bag:

Those look like shit to me. Maybe Paulson needs to sue someone, but the question is who's making that garbage and who the hell would actually buy it?

Those look like shit to me. Maybe Paulson needs to sue someone, but the question is who's making that garbage and who the hell would actually buy it?
That’s like asking whose buying dice chips. Personally I’m glad that it’s 99% of people playing home games... actual Paulson prices would be sky high (more than they are now) if even some of those people weren’t ok with crapplastic chips.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom