EPT Style Chips (1 Viewer)

tatersalad18

Waiting List
Reaction score
Hello All. New to the forum, trying to soak it all in. Does anyone have any experience with the EPT style chips from Tina and Alibaba? I know people love the Aria's chips from her and I am interested if anyone has gotten other chip styles from her, specifically the EPT/WPT style.

Thanks!

My friend ordered samples. of EPT replicas from Alibaba.
Quality is suprasingly good.

Welcome to the forums!

You've been a member for 2 weeks and thats you're first post? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Curios if Alibaba or Mandypokerchips are reputable. Always concerned with offshore that require western union payments

Curios if Alibaba or Mandypokerchips are reputable. Always concerned with offshore that require western union payments
Not certain about Mandy, but I have chips incoming from Alibaba and I didn’t have to pay with western union. Had my choice of credit card or PayPal.

I got 43mm No Mold EPT style chips done recently by Kathy, vendor like Tina, they are great for the money.

Attachments

• EPT 1.jpg
    EPT 1.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 274
I got 43mm No Mold EPT style chips done recently by Kathy, vendor like Tina, they are great for the money.
Do you know if Kathy offered custom designs or only the EPT replicas? Also what was the total cost like? Seems like most vendors have quite expensive shipping.

I just ordered custom designs from them (I think it's the same Kathy), and the designer worked with me to get what I want. Then they produced samples which I was fine with. Finally they're shipping 450 chips for $180 (112 + 70 shipping), so not an amazing deal in the end but a solid one. Will try to remember to update with the result when I get them.

I just ordered custom designs from them (I think it's the same Kathy), and the designer worked with me to get what I want. Then they produced samples which I was fine with. Finally they're shipping 450 chips for $180 (112 + 70 shipping), so not an amazing deal in the end but a solid one. Will try to remember to update with the result when I get them.

Where did you order your chips from? Could you send me the website address?

I want to make my first ceramic chip set to be EPT chips. I found the Mandy Poker Chips site but would prefer to get them from closer to home. The Poker Chip Lounge offers a semi-customizable ceramic called The Victorian which is a close second for me.

Does anyone have any thoughts or experiences on these two providers?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom