EPT Replicas arrived finally (4 Viewers)

Great pics! I am also part of the EPT club lol
Got mine a few years ago, Not from Kaile although I have dealt with them before, very good company...
These were my players favorite chips until recently (got the 43mm Aria card molds... players love the design and size)

IMG_20210904_092311.jpg
IMG_20210904_092128.jpg
IMG_20210902_090854.jpg

Great colours on those chips. Last update. Toll etc was around 30 $ so total 234 usd. Not bad

Hey man! I saw your older posts about running a home game, i know it's been a few months since your last post (this one) but i don't know how else to contact you. Is there any way to get more info about it?

I thought I would chip in on the quality of the chips from http://www.kailegame.com.
First, I would like to thank Cadaveri for the info. I Googled a lot until I found this site.

Short version: they are good

Long version:
I bought 400 "1" and "5" chips to use in cash games. I live in Norway so I wanted to use our currency and not $. I already own "original EPT" tournament chips so I was curious to see the difference.
The buying experience was good. Some emails, got to see some different samples, payed via PayPal and one week after I had them delivered via UPS. I paid 204 USD including shipping. Will have to pay some toll etc no doubt.

-packaging was excellent
-Weight is the same.
- texture is maybe slightly less "rippled" on the replicas. If you drag your nail over the chip it is ever so slightly less friction on the replicas.
-I like the blue colour of the original "10000" chip and ordered the "5" in the same colour (as I will never use these chips in the same game). There is a slight difference but I think it's fine.
Otherwise they feel the same, sound the same and bounce the same.
I sacrificed one "25" original and one "1" replica chip for a scratch test. Maybe a little easier to scratch the replica but really nothing in it. First I took a spoon and really grinded the chips. That did not take of the print on either chip, just made some superficial marks you could see in a specific light. Then I took the sharpest knife I have and made some scratches. You can see the results in the pictures. I will have to see how they hold up in the long term but I am happy with the purchase so far
The originals are from 2016 I think and they still look really good.

Hope this is of use to someone looking to buy. Thanks again to the starter of this post.
Any tips ordering? I’m looking to get some but having some trouble.

Hey man! I saw your older posts about running a home game, i know it's been a few months since your last post (this one) but i don't know how else to contact you. Is there any way to get more info about it?
Sorry for the delay - i guess you are writing to me??

Btw
Mandy poker chips it’s different chips
The Thickness is different
From Alibaba look like low quality
I can tell you because I have both
Down is Mandy chips
The picture before it’s from Alibaba
View attachment 776658
View attachment 776659

If you have EPT chips from Mandy and from Alibaba (maybe from kaile) can you tell which one are better? What what is your recommendation?

@Pippa Thanks for you fast answer

Mandy want 470$ for 800 chips - is that fair?
How much of that price is just shipping?

I could sell mine (pics above) if you like, but again, shipping would be probably 50% of the price...

How much of that price is just shipping?

I could sell mine (pics above) if you like, but again, shipping would be probably 50% of the price...
Shipping is included.

From which Vendor is your set?

Shipping is included.

From which Vendor is your set?
Right, but the shipping may like big % of the 470$... it has been getting worse..

As for the vendor, it was not Kaile or Tina... but it was from China. I do not remember the name of the company. I was just looking for some emails or something to confirm but no luck.. I will keep looking.

They were my groups favorite chips, but since I got the 43mm Aria chip set (from Tina) - the players love the extra size (size does matter)

I don't even remember how much I paid, but I do remember getting a nice extra charge from Canadian Customs of 90$...

I thought I would chip in on the quality of the chips from http://www.kailegame.com.
First, I would like to thank Cadaveri for the info. I Googled a lot until I found this site.

Short version: they are good

Long version:
I bought 400 "1" and "5" chips to use in cash games. I live in Norway so I wanted to use our currency and not $. I already own "original EPT" tournament chips so I was curious to see the difference.
The buying experience was good. Some emails, got to see some different samples, payed via PayPal and one week after I had them delivered via UPS. I paid 204 USD including shipping. Will have to pay some toll etc no doubt.

-packaging was excellent
-Weight is the same.
- texture is maybe slightly less "rippled" on the replicas. If you drag your nail over the chip it is ever so slightly less friction on the replicas.
-I like the blue colour of the original "10000" chip and ordered the "5" in the same colour (as I will never use these chips in the same game). There is a slight difference but I think it's fine.
Otherwise they feel the same, sound the same and bounce the same.
I sacrificed one "25" original and one "1" replica chip for a scratch test. Maybe a little easier to scratch the replica but really nothing in it. First I took a spoon and really grinded the chips. That did not take of the print on either chip, just made some superficial marks you could see in a specific light. Then I took the sharpest knife I have and made some scratches. You can see the results in the pictures. I will have to see how they hold up in the long term but I am happy with the purchase so far
The originals are from 2016 I think and they still look really good.

Hope this is of use to someone looking to buy. Thanks again to the starter of this post.
Hi,

I was looking for EPT replica chips and I found this thread. I checked out OP's pics and the chips look cool to me, so I decided to order from kailegame but then I saw your post. I compared OP's photos with yours and there are some differences in the texture. On your chips, the font is slightly bigger and there is some shadowing under the letters which I don't like. If you order from the same place how come they are different?

In Cadaveri photos there is only one chip with different texture - 0,50

I picked up a set of EPT chips from a local seller here in Irvine, CA a few weeks ago. The edges are slightly different. He was driving distance from me so I was able to pick them up personally. Pretty cool guy too. He says he works as a dealer in Vegas and sees the famous poker players like Ivey and Negreanu at his table from time to time.

What are your thoughts on the edges having the $$$ amount? I personally like the edge design on your EPT chips better.

EPT Chips 1C.jpg
EPT Chips 2C.jpg
EPT Chips 3C.jpg
EPT Chips A.JPG
EPT Chips B.JPG
EPT Chips J.JPG
EPT Chips I.JPG
EPT Chips H.JPG
EPT Chips G.JPG

Love these, really fun. I got some addons made and they dont quite match; thankfully Ill only be using them when past 20 players, something thats on the to-do list but probably wont happen very often if ever.

I think they're perfect; clear denoms and bright colors, and only using them with running tournaments where many beginners join us. Fits every need.
20230408_123451.jpg

Love these, really fun. I got some addons made and they dont quite match; thankfully Ill only be using them when past 20 players, something thats on the to-do list but probably wont happen very often if ever.

I think they're perfect; clear denoms and bright colors, and only using them with running tournaments where many beginners join us. Fits every need.
View attachment 1177462
Very nice! Love the EPT chips. Who made these? And if you don’t mind, how much was it per chip?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom