For Sale EOI - Iron Bank Custom CPC set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stocky

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
With a heavy heart I'm listing my Iron Bank set. Things haven't gone to plan as well as I was hoping they would so im listing these.

Please pm with offers and please be aware shipping is from Australia and will be actual costs. I paid over $2/chips closer to $3 so please don't lowball me.

Breakdown is

25 - 125
100 - 125
500 - 100
1000 - 80
5000 - 50
Bounties - 20

500 chips total plus some extras.

Never used, just lightly oiled.

*Im reserving the right to change my mind 100 times.

image.jpg

OMG Stocky I'm sorry you have to do this. I echo the above sentiments. I hope whomever takes you up gives you a good price. These are the goods.

Damn, man...it's not even my set/work, yet I felt like I got punched in the gut when I read that you had to get rid of this. So sorry, man...best of luck w/the sale!!!

GL with sale... these are a great set and I hope you get a good price for these awesome chips. Really sad to hear you will parting with them...

Whaaaaaaaaaaat! You just got these :(

Everyone else has already said, but very sorry to see this need to happen.

GLWTS.

Really sucks to hear this! Im debating whether I would like these more than my wife ;) because I could not buy these and keep her....

Glws. Very sorry to hear you have to get rid of these. Hopefully they go to a chipper who can appreciate them.

Stocky, I'm running it by my friend who is a huge GOT geek. Not sure he has the money free for it, but know he would love them. I really hope things look up for you and you figure out a way to keep them. I know you put your heart and soul into these

Gah!!!! Very sad to see these for sale but more importantly I hope that things turn around and you are able to keep them.

Sorry to hear of your need to sell these - I would really like to buy them but I rarely if ever have home tournaments. Now if this was a cash set ........

Thanks everyone for the kind words. Was hoping it didn't come to this but unfortunately sometimes life gives you a swift kick in the nuts. I'd love for things to turn around but I can't justify holding on to these hoping for the best. Trust me it was not an easy decision.

After this I'll probably be steering clear from this site for a while, need some time to mourn :). Just like to say everyone here is great, without every single person here this hobby/passion of ours wouldn't be the same.

Thanks
Paul

This thread makes me sad on so many levels. Wishing you the very best, Paul.

I've literally lost sleep over this. This is a BEAUTIFUL set and I may or may not be the biggest ASOIAF nerd on this board; I almost feel like it's my duty to make an offer, but I just... can't, for several reasons. I do hope that whoever buys them offers you a fair buyback option once your circumstances have improved.

What I WOULD actually do is send you $40 to NOT sell this set, ever. Seriously.

Me 3, we're already up to $120. Group buy... but the chipes stay in AUS.

Sorry you're having to part with these, Paul.

I hope things pick up for you soon.

I've literally lost sleep over this. This is a BEAUTIFUL set and I may or may not be the biggest ASOIAF nerd on this board; I almost feel like it's my duty to make an offer, but I just... can't, for several reasons. I do hope that whoever buys them offers you a fair buyback option once your circumstances have improved.

I'm considering doing exactly this. PM coming stocky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom