- Aug 2, 2018
- Reaction score
Auction is for 20x St. Jo's $100s. Leaded, shaped textured inlay, and vibrant bear claw spotting !
NOTE: Per the bottom photo in this listing, these chips each have a single crack either on the rolling edge of the green clay or directly between the green and black clay. The cracks are mostly unnoticeable even when in a rack and under direct light (like the picture above) and more unnoticeable when in play however I wanted to make sure they were pointed out.
- STARTING BID: [ $ 1 ]
- Bids must be placed using numbers (no images), in whole dollars, and in minimum increments of [ $ 1 ]
- NO RESERVE. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
- All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
- No bid edits or bid retractions permitted. (note: ALL edits are logged instantly)
- Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at [ 5/17 - Boston 10:00PM ] will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be within 5 minutes after the latest bid was posted. A bid at the close time is NOT a valid bid. Since seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
- I reserve the right to: 1) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; 2) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
- PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
- Shipping Terms: [ Buyer Pays - USPS ]
- Payment Terms: [ PPFF / Venmo / Zelle ]