PCF Giveaway Empress Star Tournament Sample Set Giveaway (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
ss_empress_star_primary_tournament.jpg

Win an Empress Star primary tournament sample set.
  • Includes the T25, T100, T500, T1K, T5K, and T25K chips.
  • Giveaway is open to active PCF members with 500+ posts.
  • Free worldwide shipping by PCF!
Special Note:
If you have these chips already, I kindly ask that you exclude yourself from entering this giveaway and give those who don't have them a chance to win. Thank you.

raffle-tickets.png

Empress Star Tournament Sample Set

Love these chips. I wish I could have obtained at least a 10 player tourney set! Also, the blue stripes and the red star colors in the design of the "Star" flag should have been used in the Auroras as well IMO. Soooooooo cooooool!!

also, I have never won a giveaway......it's my turn!!

Yowza! What beautiful chips. I absolutely love a clean design on a black inlay with unique edge spots. To me, the test of a great set is if each chip on it's own is a 'wow' and complimentary to the others on the felt. It's hard to pick a favorite but I've narrowed it down to 6.

HOLY FUCK BALLS. I just noticed that the 500 is LCV........

.....so, NOW I want a LCV version of this set x 20 players. Ok maybe 10. Ok maybe a HU set. (ok maybe nothing!)

Last edited:
Entering the giveaway, with the sole intent to pass these forward to newbies if I win..... with your permission, of course. :)

That is why entered!

Instead of entering the 'giveaway' for the non-GB members (as it was kindly asked in the OP), and passing it forward, maybe you guys want to take some chips form your own collections and pass them forward? just a thought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom