PCF Giveaway Empress Star Set Owners Giveaway - Limited to 12 winners (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
what.png

If you own a playable set of Empress Star chips, win a never seen before ES item!

***PLEASE READ***
To enter, you must post a current pic of your ES set with your username and today's date in the photo.

• Giveaway open to members with US shipping addresses only.
  • The first 12 members who post a photo of their set with the photo requirements mentioned above will win.
  • No reserved posts or post edit allowed.
  • I will send you a PM requesting your shipping address once we reach 12 eligible posts.

Good luck all!

Does a one of a kind Chipco set count?
Well, if you don't find it embarrassing to admit that that's the best thing someone could come up with to put on his chips ... without any regard at all for the person who made the ES sets and the other members who paid significant money to acquire them.

Well, if you don't find it embarrassing to admit that that's the best thing someone could come up with to put on his chips ... without any regard at all for the person who made the ES sets and the other members who paid significant money to acquire them.
The artist was paid. I didn’t order them originally. But I bought them from the guy who did.

I don’t think that they devalue anyone’s REAL ES chips, most of which I owned at some point as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom