Found Empress Star secondary tournament set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_dude

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Trying a different route here... If anyone has a STT set that they want to sell or a larger set they’re looking to break up I’m here with cash for any reasonable offer. Thanks in advance :tup:

I'd be shocked if it hasn't already happened, but just not shared publicly.

Would people get mad if that did happen?
Typically not this people.....but would mostly depend on WHY it was done. For private/personal enjoyment, fine. For nefarious reasons (resale under guise as originals, counterfeits to introduce into real events), not so acceptable.

Personally, I like the Star inlays better than the WSOP Rio inlays. Just wish they had been colorized like the ES cash chips, or color-matched to the chip base colors.

Personally, I like the Star inlays better than the WSOP Rio inlays. Just wish they had been colorized like the ES cash chips, or color-matched to the chip base colors.

100% agree that they’re better than the Rios, and I don’t think they need colors. The color fade looks great because the text is monotone and that paired with a simple font choice gives them a look of legitimacy IMO.

My favorite tournament set for so many reasons :)

Last edited:
I'm still shocked nobody has murdered these into the chips they were created to mimic.
I contemplated it, but went a more personal route. :)

20200808_161410.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom