Empress star cards mold (1 Viewer)

En1kay

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
after buying a bunch of samples (CPC, more expensive china clays, cheap china clays, ceramics, Monte Carlo slugs) I'm currently considering ordering a custom cards mold set. My favorite chip design so far is the empress star primary tournament set. I like them just the way they are and would therefore like to order a 1:1 copy. I don't know about the ethics of this endeavor inside the PCF and would therefore like to ask for your guys opinions. Maybe somebody has already done this and has a design with the right colors and inlays?

I also like the empress star cash set but would try to build a micro stakes set from the coolest looking colors. Probably blue, white, black and purple.

Any advice on where to start and you guys opinions would be appreciated!

@BGinGA would know who the designer of the Empress Star chips is, and would have some advice on how to seek the designer's permission to reuse his designs.

I know that there has been at least one cards mold set made using a close replica of the Empress Star design, but I don't know the extent to which whoever had that set made tried to work with the original designer.

Ditto, would love to create a tournament set for my neighborhood....also interested in RPC. Where is the line between flattery and being unethical?...I'm new. Anyone can make a copycat set through CPC (right?)....is there a design tool for Cards Mold chips?

Not everyone can afford $20 a chip, so Tina's (and CPC to a certain extent) helps the "have nots" live the dream....sort of.

Ethics aside, I'd rather see a unique custom design rather than a rehash of old ideas. You deserve something that connects to you on a more personal level when you go custom.

I could put a Rolls Royce hood ornament on my Ford, but I won't. It's not going to fool anybody, anyway. I accept it for what it is.

talk to tommy and johnny5 to get an ok
10-4. Ethics and flattery aside…I’m not looking to be a douche. The allure around their creations is unreal…I could make a set that calls out to me or is my own (I wish I could show you), but it would be super cool to have replica sets of all the GOAT fantasy sets. To be sure, I’m not going to build replicas and offer up a massive group buy (I’m too busy)…

I love chips…am new to this group….and don’t want to be a dingus.

Thank you.

I'm trying to learn how to use adobe illustrator so I don't have to beg people for artwork. Since we mentioned it I have been farting around with this....don't plan to send....just messing around to get better with AI.
1660761339249.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom