Empress star cards mold (1 Viewer)

En1kay

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
after buying a bunch of samples (CPC, more expensive china clays, cheap china clays, ceramics, Monte Carlo slugs) I'm currently considering ordering a custom cards mold set. My favorite chip design so far is the empress star primary tournament set. I like them just the way they are and would therefore like to order a 1:1 copy. I don't know about the ethics of this endeavor inside the PCF and would therefore like to ask for your guys opinions. Maybe somebody has already done this and has a design with the right colors and inlays?

I also like the empress star cash set but would try to build a micro stakes set from the coolest looking colors. Probably blue, white, black and purple.

Any advice on where to start and you guys opinions would be appreciated!

CrazyEddie

Full House
Reaction score
@BGinGA would know who the designer of the Empress Star chips is, and would have some advice on how to seek the designer's permission to reuse his designs.

I know that there has been at least one cards mold set made using a close replica of the Empress Star design, but I don't know the extent to which whoever had that set made tried to work with the original designer.

Top Bottom