SOLD Empress Star $1s (100), $390 (one-time drop) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMZ

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
For sale is 1 rack of ES $1s ranging from excellent to near mint condition (most are near mint). $390 (was $425)+shipping, US only, PayPal Friends and Family only.
PXL_20221126_185226188.jpg

PXL_20221126_185307118.MP.jpg

Last edited:
Note that a very close to mint rack (played with once) is available as an add-on for the same rack price (if you don't mind peeling some stickers), for a limited time.

Note that a very close to mint rack (played with once) is available as an add-on for the same rack price (if you don't mind peeling some stickers), for a limited time.
Potsie acrylic Boat DB included if you buy both racks.

I didn't understand the sticker comment. Are these relabled chips? In any event I'd be interested in barrel if you can break them up.

I didn't understand the sticker comment. Are these relabled chips? In any event I'd be interested in barrel if you can break them up.
The sticker comment was about the 2nd rack (bonus rack offer); it currently has overlabels that can be peeled off fairly easily.

Not splitting either rack at this point.

This offer and DB expiring tonight at midnight PST bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom