Found Empress Star $100 ES $100 - one barrel to a rack (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stackme

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
I am looking for a barrel or more of Empress Star $100 (ES $100), I can pay $360 per barrel $18/chip for these.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help out here!

Looking for some of these:
ES 100 (3).jpeg

photo borrowed from past sale thread, just let me know if owner wants removed.

Last edited:
There must be an extra barrel out there somewhere... such sweet chips!
Thanks, Tom

ES 100 post1.jpg

Image borrowed from an old PCF post, please let me know if owner wants it taken down.

I have 4 barrels along with a barrel of $500's to make up a full rack for my set. Not sure I would break up my set for even $18.00 per chip on the hundos
If you have extras from this I really need a barrel to finish a project

I have 4 barrels along with a barrel of $500's to make up a full rack for my set. Not sure I would break up my set for even $18.00 per chip on the hundos

I wouldn’t break that rack up. That’s what I’m striving for.

All my extras went to Triston for his BTJ sample sets.

Well, I'm now up to $18/chip ($360 per barrel), lets see if we can shake any of these loose... Thanks for looking, this is the last piece I need to complete my first THC set based on the Paris chips!!!

Still looking for these, but please let me know even if you have just one (1) ES $100 chip that you could sell me. I would love to confirm in person that these exist, and that they are in fact the last missing piece needed complete my THC set. Thank you for any help you can offer!
ES $100 cash.jpg

This is the last piece needed for my first THC set (Paris) and I will pay dearly for these. Thank you!

Increasing price to $400 for a barrel, $20/chip to try to shake a few of these loose. Thank you.

Wow, gorgeous chips, gorgeous set AND love that set up! (which case is that? 4800?)

Thanks for sharing, nothing like proof of concept to keep you going! I am obviously open to receiving further physical proof if the circumstances allow, please keep me in mind if you need to thin the herd (and murdered chips are fine too). Thank you!

Wow, gorgeous chips, gorgeous set AND love that set up! (which case is that? 4800?)

Thanks for sharing, nothing like proof of concept to keep you going! I am obviously open to receiving further physical proof if the circumstances allow, please keep me in mind if you need to thin the herd (and murdered chips are fine too). Thank you!
Easy stuff first this is the case. ( love it )
Screenshot_20220826-004837_Amazon Shopping.jpg

And I'll keep my eyes peeled for more ES hundos but in my experience they find you haha. I'm looking for a barrle of ES $500 talk about a pain haha.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220826-004837_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20220826-004837_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 25
Thanks! Even if you have one extra, I would love to buy it just to have one and make sure they are worth continuing to search for:) I will keep my eye out for the ES $500s for you. Do you have a price in mind? I see that @frankrizzo is searching for $35/chip and no bites.

I got most of mine earlier this year for around $20 a chip. I might have a single for sale down the road but I really wanna make a rack first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom