Trade EMPRESS - JOLIET, IL CHIPS (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chile85

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Looking for Empress chip collectors that want equal color & mold variations throughour their awta. I've ultrasonic cleaned, oiled, and sorted all of these chips for consistency. See trade details below. Will consider purchase offers via PM as well.

Available:
  • $5 Primary (Dark Red Version) x 117
  • $5 Secondary (Dark Red Version) x 7
  • $5 Secondary (Light Red Version) x 10
  • $25 Primary SCV x 48 chips
  • $25 Secondary (Lighter Version) SCV x 264 chips
  • $100 x 2 chips
Want:
  • $1 (any)
  • $5 Primary (Light Version)
  • $500 (any)
  • $1000 (any)
SCV = Short Cane Version / LCV = Long Cane Version / Not familiar with molds? See HERE
IMG_20190402_182101.jpg

Empress Dark $5s1.jpg

Last edited:
Interested in the primary $25s if you ever want to sell. Don’t have anything good to trade.

I’ve got one more rack of darker 25’s. I can send you a pic and PM in the morning

Updated photos and added in details regarding Short Cane Version vs Long Cane Version after realizing that some others have further OCD than I have. Building this Empress set in consistent mold and color patterns will now be the death of my OCD :)

@Chile85 I really think you should just sell me your set, I will keep all of them safe and warm and they will have many, many other Empress Joliet chip friends to talk to and make them feel at home. This way you can just include them with the 2 snappers you have for me, we'll just make it one deal and everyone will be happy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom