Emma Stone or Natalie Portman? (1 Viewer)

ES or NP

• ES

Votes: 40 46.5%
  • NP

Votes: 46 53.5%

• Total voters
My wife, naturally.

giphy.gif

Seriously though, I'd pick my hand over those 2. Never even remotely saw the appeal with Emma Stone and Natalie Portman is too proper - I feel like she'd annoy me with some humanitarian shit I don't care about.

We 're talking about archetypal visual attraction here, felt by males only -to that degree-, so I voted NP.
I 've never met either of them to have a clue if a relationship would be possible.
With a vegan e.g., not even an one-night sex date would be possible, if dinner were part of the programme.
Suffering meals I hate in the hope of getting laid has proven to be date-destructive, in the past, already:D

NP by a mile. My first wife ruined my redhead (and nurse) fantasies for life. :cautious:
Any wife would have ruined my bride fantasies for life:D:D

We 're talking about archetypal visual attraction here, felt by males only -to that degree-, so I voted NP.
I 've never met either of them to have a clue if a relationship would be possible.
With a vegan e.g., not even an one-night sex date would be possible, if dinner were part of the programme.
Suffering meals I hate in the hope of getting laid has proven to be date-destructive, in the past, already:D

Any wife would have ruined my bride fantasies for life:D:D
I mean I actually think this is difficult because of the careers and personalities of the two. Love the catalog of films under both of these two, and not often do you have people at this stage in a public career who seem to still have self awareness. The split for me goes to Emma Stone due to her being more likely to put up with me while having a beer.

53% of you are badly misguided. Natalie Portman is pretty god damn fine don't get me wrong. But omg Emma Stone lol just look at those eyes

Screenshot_20190719_071042.jpg

Screenshot_20190719_071207.jpg

Last edited:
I think NP is the more attractive one, but I'll take ES five times out of 7.
That's because you know ES is full of awesomeness. The look is perfect. Sounds nice. Perfect coloring. Not the best label, but can be relabeled. Would prefer a bigger rack, but I'll take what I can afford.

Wait, are we talking about Empress Star chips, or Emma Stone?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom