Auction Emerald Princess Hundos (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

navels

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Just picked up this gorgeous set from @liftapint but don't need all the $100s.

Auction is for one barrel. The winner may purchase up to three total barrels at the auction price.

RULES

1. STARTING BID: $0/barrel
2. Bids must be placed in minimum increments of $5
3. The Starting Bid of the auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
5. Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at 12 noon Pacific on Wednesday November 14, 2018 will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be 5 min. after the latest bid was posted. See the additional notes on this rule below.
6. Edited posts will be voided.
7. I reserve the right to: i) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; ii) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
8. PCF (it's Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
9. Shipping Terms: Winner responsible for actual shipping costs (will ship internationally)
10. Payment Terms: Preferably PayPal F&F

Additional notes regarding the 5-minute rule: I am taking "within 5 minutes" to mean "less than or equal to 5 minutes from". And given that forum post times do not show down to the second, please be careful not to wait too long. I will consider all posts to have been made precisely at the time shown in the post, i.e., at 0 seconds after the minute. So if the bidding is

Joe at 12:04
Sally at 12:09
Joe at 12:15

then Joe's final bid is not "within 5 minutes" of the previous bid and Sally's bid at 12:09 is the winner.

IMG_3715.JPG

IMG_3716.JPG

You should update the pic to reflect what is being auctioned. Some people (like me) don't read. I just look at the pic and assume that is what is being auctioned.

You can just crop the pics you don't even need to take new ones.

EDIT: nevermind me...

Last edited:
You should update the pic to reflect what is being auctioned. Some people (like me) don't read. I just look at the pic and assume that is what is being auctioned.

You can just crop the pics you don't even need to take new ones.
If he crops the pic and people don't read, they wont know about the option to buy a further 2 barrels.

Is this over? If not, $70. Alternatively would pick up any barrels @softchewy doesn't want.

fyi.. to clear your confusion..
the auction price is only for ONE barrel (20 chips - can purchase 2 more if the auction winner)
ends 12 noon Pacific Standard Time on Wednesday November 14, 2018 (which would be 3am SGT on November 15th - double chek this in case my math is off)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom