Emerald City - Paulson’s relabel (1 Viewer)

Changster

Full House
Reaction score
This is the master plan. An Emerald City primary and secondary set using Paulson 43mm chips!

What I love is the fact both the primary and secondary have identical edge marks and progression, but just different chips.

I have all the chips here already except missing a couple barrels of the red chips.

Thanks again to @Toby for the great design work.

Any concern with dirty stacks between the primary $100 and $1k? They both have a light blue and white spot next to each other. Looks like it could be an issue in stacks.

Any concern with dirty stacks between the primary $100 and $1k? They both have a light blue and white spot next to each other. Looks like it could be an issue in stacks.

Damnit I had put barrels next to each other and it was fine... and in splashed pots it was fine... but I just put single chips within barrels and it’s horrible. Back to the drawing board I guess.

Sucks cuz I love both chips so much (white SB100, blue SBT5K).

Does this make you the new emperor of murder :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
The New Emperor of Murder
Emerald Dark Sidius.png

If @Rhodeman77 remark is justified, don’t you have the same problem with the $100 and $1000 chips in the second set, relative to the colors pink-red and blue?

Personally I appreciate the two possibilities presented. But a view of the barels would be decisive to have a real opinion.

In any case it’s a great job!

If @Rhodeman77 remark is justified, don’t you have the same problem with the $100 and $1000 chips in the second set, relative to the colors pink-red and blue?

Personally I appreciate the two possibilities presented. But a view of the barels would be decisive to have a real opinion.

In any case it’s a great job!

Damn it.... you might be right. Let me try...

Last option would be to substitute the blue chip for the orange Reese’s chip... but I love that blue chip and we don’t get enough blue chips on the table in our game...

What do you guys think? :LOL: :laugh:

Now can you spot the dirty chip?

The problem is obvious, for sure. @Rhodeman77 is certainly right. The phenomenon of indistinction will undoubtedly be less between the $ 100 AS chips and the 5k Sunset chips.
Would it be possible for you to take the same photo with the above-mentioned chips? Interested to see the mix of these two chips in barrel.

Unfortunately not seen that Rhodeman77 had answered before I post ............ :banghead:

Amazing, I refresh the page and the different posts appear only 15 minutes later ... Is this my connection ...

The choice is complex. Difficult to have a most objective opinion. But the orange chip seems to me to be the best option!

Last edited:
The 5k chip is like the Golden Eagle $5 chip. No dominant color, and uses the 3 most common colors equally. Very hard to match up with other chips using any of those colors.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom