Emerald Bay Club (1 Viewer)

madforpancakes

Straight
Reaction score
I think I am the first non-@liftapint person to get my Emerald Bay Club set, so let's get the pron rolling!

IMG_20190810_084138-01.jpeg

IMG_20190810_084229-01.jpeg

IMG_20190810_090352-01.jpeg

IMG_20190810_084543-01.jpeg

IMG_20190810_084401-01.jpeg

Chips in hand. Great packaging, Mel. Refer to her pictures for much better quality. I love the red and blue chips. Exactly what I was hoping for.

I was worried about dirty stacks with the red $5 and white hundo. I think it will be fine, but I would still prefer to trade for purple $25s. :D

D4FE536C-D9DB-4818-9594-35A9D7751342.jpeg
DF056CA4-D402-41C3-9B0F-C2BE34FA17F1.jpeg

Now, it’s time to get murdering. :sneaky:

Very nice. Question though? Isn't the purple quarter part of the sample set??

Only one person (@pltrgyst) bought the purple frac as part of their main order. Everyone who bought a sample set through the group buy gets the purple frac in their sample set, yes. But I only got 7 purple fracs myself, to round up to even barrels for the order. So sample sets that come out of what I personally ordered, will NOT include the purple frac. @madforpancakes got his sample set out of my personal stash of chips, thus, no purple frac. Make sense?

But rest asured, if you ordered a sample set in the group buy, yes, it includes the purple frac

Only one person (@pltrgyst) bought the purple frac as part of their main order. Everyone who bought a sample set through the group buy gets the purple frac in their sample set, yes. But I only got 7 purple fracs myself, to round up to even barrels for the order. So sample sets that come out of what I personally ordered, will NOT include the purple frac. @madforpancakes got his sample set out of my personal stash of chips, thus, no purple frac. Make sense?

But rest asured, if you ordered a sample set in the group buy, yes, it includes the purple frac

Great. I am just trying to figure out the second set that I can order with the rebuy!!!! These look great....but I got no dayglo!

I went with the exact same colour choices as you, so excellent choice :LOL: :laugh:

My wait will be easier now that I can keep coming back to look at yours. What's your favourite chip in person?
Out of the chips in my set, I think I like the $100 the most. Even with the excessive edge spots on this mold, that burnt sienna/blue combo is killer.

wow these turned out great... will there be another order of these or even with a different inlay?

wow these turned out great... will there be another order of these or even with a different inlay?

There will not be an order (by me) with a different inlay, as this would mean artwork fees all over again. That would basically be a new group buy.
But there will be a one-time add-on of these.

Out of the chips in my set, I think I like the $100 the most. Even with the excessive edge spots on this mold, that burnt sienna/blue combo is killer.
That's very interesting, from pictures that's my least favourite. Maybe I'll wait to get mine before totally giving up on it.

@Leonard @CantSpellPoker and @Ghoti, Im going to bed shortly, Im expecting pron of your sets posted in this thread when I wake up :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I'm impatiently waiting for my set and im dying here without more pron lol

Probably looking at 8-ish hours from now til I can get them home, laid out, and photo’d. So maybe not when you wake up, but probably with your breakfast! Lol

I don’t know why I didn’t get a full sample set, that was dumb of me. Was so wrapped up in my own I forgot about all the other ones!

I don’t know why I didn’t get a full sample set, that was dumb of me. Was so wrapped up in my own I forgot about all the other ones!

I was actually surprised more people who bought sets didn't order sample sets too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom