Emerald Bay $100s (3 Viewers)

JustDave

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Struggling to decide which hundred to use in this set.

1590618034357.png

I've got a barrel of 100s with crescents, 100s with blue and orange blocks and then a half barrel of the black 100s. In a vacuum I prefer the black 100s, and I just don't much care for the crescents as a design at all. With the rest of the set, I'm not a fan of repeating the 25s design with the 100s so it's not just a slam dunk.

I worry a bit about the black 100s and the purples 100s together as they have a lot of black in both of them though I just don't see a dirty stack happening. I'm not in love with the more square white 100s, but I think with the set they work.

Appreciate some other folks opinions.

I sold you the middle one, so I'm biased, but the middle by a long shot. And it does work with that shrexy Cali color scheme.

+1 on the middle one.

We should have had some crescent purple $25s made, to accommodate those other $100s. But I agree with you, I don't like the crescent design either.

I made a stack of the 25s and the black 100s and you can easily tell the difference between the two chips but man does the stack look strange with the patterns and colors. I think it's gonna be the white 'square'.

Really love these chips, the .25s are nuts! I actually dig a bunch of the .25s from this set, the colors are just vibrant and wonderful.

I like the black ones best, but I don't think they go as well with the set as the middle.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom