Elvis Presley Dealer button (1 Viewer)

Chipnut

Flush
Reaction score
Has anyone come across an Elvis Presley dealer button? A good friend of mine is a huge Elvis fan. Wondering if any existed?

Has anyone come across an Elvis Presley dealer button? A good friend of mine is a huge Elvis fan. Wondering if any existed?
Certainly would be cool. After all, the Vegas Hilton (aka The International) was Elvis’s house!

Damn - I used have the perfect photo that could have used to make a DB too.

An older lady I worked with years ago was a huge Elvis fan and her father worked at a service station near the Jefferson Hotel in Richmond VA. This is before he was super super famous. He was really young in the pics, and this was right as he went huge.

Elvis stopped at the station for gas and drank a Coke with her father. Her father took some pics to give to his daughter and Elvis invited them to meet him at the Jefferson Hotel. Really great pics of Elvis sitting on the car at the service station and then later in the lobby/bar.

I’m a big Elvis fan, so she had copies of the pics made for me. I had them on my desk and someone stole them years later - Argghh :mad:I

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom