• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Elusive Bally's $4 drop chip (1 Viewer)

I asked all my favorite dealers at Bally's and they wouldn't budge. But ironically they hate them and refuse to drop them. Word is that they won't be in the trays much longer and will be pulled.

I asked all my favorite dealers at Bally's and they wouldn't budge. But ironically they hate them and refuse to drop them. Word is that they won't be in the trays much longer and will be pulled.

So they dropped 4 white chips instead? Seems like they'd get in trouble for doing that too. If/when they pull them, they will probably just sit in a cabinet somewhere (isle of misfit chips) for years...maybe until they rebrand. Weird situation.

So they dropped 4 white chips instead? Seems like they'd get in trouble for doing that too. If/when they pull them, they will probably just sit in a cabinet somewhere (isle of misfit chips) for years...maybe until they rebrand. Weird situation.

Max rake is $5 so a $4 drop chip is kind of useless unless the pot was between $40 and $50.

The rake at a poker room includes the jackpot/promotion contribution. The Bally rake is 4.00 plus 1.00 to promo. Mirage is $3.00 plus 1.00 to promo. By Gaming authority rule 100% of the jackpot money must be paid out. (Which is the reason the slot machine players spin is still sitting in the Mirage, as they listed it as a special promotion. The commission says they can't remove it until someone hits. The payout has been sitting at the same point for at least 7 years.)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom