El Borracho - Help me pick a $20 (1 Viewer)

What chip works best as a $20 for my El Borracho relabel set?

• Dealers choice. Both the RPC 5000 and RPC 500 would work great in this lineup.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

swana

Straight
Reaction score
I'm pretty far along on this NAGB relabel set and now I'm second guessing what to use as a $20... I've recieved all my labels and have all the chips I though I wanted to use... however now as it's about time to start peeling off the labels of the RPC 5000, I'm thinking maybe the RPC 500 would work better as a $20...?

I've set this up as a poll between only 2 options as I'm only looking to open a "small can of worms"... Im happy with the rest of my line up and the inlay design (thanks @Johnny5 and @Gear)

Looking forward to your responses.

20221119_151316.jpg
20221119_160938.jpg
1043.jpg

Purple chip is a no brainer in a Cali set.

Purple...$25

Purple $25. Is this a real decision?

Im not so concerned about adhering to a specific colour scheme... so dont feel the need to make the purple chips a $25. If I was really concerned with matching Cali colours Id have to make my hundred white too.

I'm just looking to go with what looks best... Also want to keep the denom at $20 because all my other sets have $25s in them.

Im not so concerned about adhering to a specific colour scheme... so dont feel the need to make the purple chips a $25. If I was really concerned with matching Cali colours Id have to make my hundred white too.

I'm just looking to go with what looks best... Also want to keep the denom at $20 because all my other sets have $25s in them.
Maybe use the black chip as a $20 and use the RPC 500 as an unconventional $100.

cali doesn’t matter. Purple.

Slice and dice it man. The blaze LE $25’s are a top 3 best $25 chip according to the fourm so idk what everyone’s saying purple. I like the spot colors better on the blaze since they aren’t vomit green. I also lie that it’s a unique Cali $25.

White $100, specifically RPC T100k
Those are nice... I thought about it. They look great in The Big Top Joker set!

Edit: opps you mean this guy. For better or worse only want 39mm. But this chip is sexy!
1072.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom