Edge Spot sample sets (1 Viewer)

David Spragg

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
If you check the edge spot page here (39mm)
http://www.classicpokerchips.com/pokerchips/realclay/edgespots.htm
you will see I have added a few varieties and replaced the graphics with actual chip pictures.
We had to make a few of these for the benefit of licencees and others. As you can imagine they were a whole heap of work so we didn't do too many.
I have just a couple of sets of the entire 70 chips shown on the page (all have the CPC logo on reverse) for $225 shipped (well below the cost!)
Email me if interested in buying.

David,
My biggest regret is that for my $1 Everleigh chip. I did a 3A12 and it's awesome, (and I bought 1000 of them) but the ultimate would have it as a 3vA12 with alternating larger spots. Specifically, it would be Black base, the 12 mm spot would be alternating Retro Red, Retro Blue and Retro Green (one each) with a bright white small spot in the "V" for each. What would something like that be as far as level and cost. Windy City Blowout will be in about 8 months, and I need to start thinking about a commemorative chip (and maybe starting to buy some of my dream chip for my $1).

David,
My biggest regret is that for my $1 Everleigh chip. I did a 3A12 and it's awesome, (and I bought 1000 of them) but the ultimate would have it as a 3vA12 with alternating larger spots. Specifically, it would be Black base, the 12 mm spot would be alternating Retro Red, Retro Blue and Retro Green (one each) with a bright white small spot in the "V" for each. What would something like that be as far as level and cost. Windy City Blowout will be in about 8 months, and I need to start thinking about a commemorative chip (and maybe starting to buy some of my dream chip for my $1).

That can be done. Would be Level 5.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom