EDGE CONDITIONING DIARY. (1 Viewer)

I think this looks nice and I thought it looked nice when Mel first did it a while back. My view is the same as how I view removing inlays and replacing them with stickers. It looks nice if you intend on keeping them but once they leave the hands of the person reconditioning them there is a chance that they get resold as near mint when they actually are not.
Ya know. I thought hard about that. And that’s why I didn’t keep quiet about it. And posting frequent updates. I think most “treated chips will be detectable.also thought about an UV mark IF TOO CLOSE

UPDATE 10/16/21
These grannies were somewhat extreme bike tire. No chance in hell of standing on edge.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

These look great. And I have no problem with the process, since I abhor the look of bicycle tire chips.

That said, if chips are shaved down .5mm every generation or so, in a century 36mm will be standard for vintage sets…

So...does anyone have a set of PCA primary bike tyres for sale?

These look great. And I have no problem with the process, since I abhor the look of bicycle tire chips.

That said, if chips are shaved down .5mm every generation or so, in a century 36mm will be standard for vintage sets…
Which is ok cause we’ll be dead!

Very nice looking Dan. I would have built me a set of JBs way back when if I knew you’d be coming up with this magic. ;) :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

When are you going to start taking commissions?

Also, I feel like your process needs a name... scalping?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom