• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine EBay: WSOP chips (25‘s and 500) (1 Viewer)

5aces

Full House
Reaction score
Hi,
I am not really familiar with these chips, but they look pretty authentic to me.
Price should be a little high?! Guess the 25‘s are around 60$ but I have no idea regarding to the 500 dollar chip.
Wonder if you haven’t seen them. Watching them for days, but I would be only interested in the 25 with the yellow spots and I can’t talk to the seller since I am from overseas. So good luck and let me know if you decide to sell one chip to me.

https://www.ebay.de/itm/233326387392

Sebastian

The T500 is definitely worth a lot more than the T25s. It might be worth $125+, while the others are about $50 to $75 each. So it's not really that far off the from the market.

The T500 is definitely worth a lot more than the T25s. It might be worth $125+, while the others are about $50 to $75 each. So it's not really that far off the from the market.

Hope somebody is interested in the $500 chip and like to sell the 25's. If so I'd love to buy the one with the yellow spots. Can't say it often enough. :)

Wow my guess was $100 and $25ish each
I ALMOST made it deep enough the year I played to pull a T500 too but two river 2 outers in a row and done at the end of Day1

Acually you might be close. None have sold on eBay really in 3 months so could bring 50-75 now
This is the closest I can find but the way to see the Offer price looks down to try and come up with
what they maybe paid each.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/7-WSOP-Wor...348602?hash=item2171557c7a:g:XbsAAOSwVzxe6~8O

Last edited:
Wow my guess was $100 and $25ish each
I ALMOST made it deep enough the year I played to pull a T500 too but two river 2 outers in a row and done at the end of Day1

Acually you might be close. None have sold on eBay really in 3 months so could bring 50-75 now
This is the closest I can find but the way to see the Offer price looks down to try and come up with
what they maybe paid each.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/7-WSOP-Wor...348602?hash=item2171557c7a:g:XbsAAOSwVzxe6~8O

I had a bunch of these at one point. I sold about 8 or so T25s, all between $50 to $75 ea. There were definitely more buyers at that price than I had chips for.

I had a bunch of these at one point. I sold about 8 or so T25s, all between $50 to $75 ea. There were definitely more buyers at that price than I had chips for.

It's very cool that you have the new samples, but god they suck don't they lol.

It almost makes me like them more though because of how hilariously bad they are

It's very cool that you have the new samples, but god they suck don't they lol.

It almost makes me like them more though because of how hilariously bad they are

The best part is the background story hidden behind the inlays. It tells you something about the process of how these chips get designed and made. The Rio was clearly in a rush to get new chips out. So much so, that they couldn't even replace the inlays from the previous chips which had been copied by the ES set. Pretty funny stuff.

Or maybe they figured the inlays were still 'safe' to reuse, since only the chip color/spots were copied. :rolleyes:

Somebody interested in a split? I'd take the $25 with the yellow spots for $75. Hope that sounds fair?!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom