• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Ebay - Today Only! 15% Coupon Max. $100 off (1 Viewer)

Well, when something looks too good to be true, it usually is. Especially from a seller out of Hong Kong with only 2 feedback. But I feel safe with eBay and paypal, so I gave it a shot. This 18 dog roller is only $39.99, so you have to add something else to your cart to get it up to $50, if you want to use the 15% off.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/192525073883

Hmm
Payment is still "pending" in paypal, even though the payment for my other filler item already went through. That doesn't seem right. I'm not holding my breath for a successful transaction.

Well, when something looks too good to be true, it usually is. Especially from a seller out of Hong Kong with only 2 feedback. But I feel safe with eBay and paypal, so I gave it a shot.This 18 dog roller is only $39.99.

Leaded rollers to compliment your leaded Paulson's?:p

Just scored an Apache 3800 case!

Had to add on a pipe tool at $0.99 to break the $50 barrier. :p

upload_2018-5-4_11-0-14.png

Well, when something looks too good to be true, it usually is. Especially from a seller out of Hong Kong with only 2 feedback. But I feel safe with eBay and paypal, so I gave it a shot. This 18 dog roller is only $39.99, so you have to add something else to your cart to get it up to $50, if you want to use the 15% off.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/192525073883
The seller updated this, this week, with a tracking number. The number doesn't track or update, so it's possible he's just trying to delay my putting in a claim. But I'm an optimistic guy. I'll give myself a 20% chance of receiving this.

The seller updated this, this week, with a tracking number. The number doesn't track or update, so it's possible he's just trying to delay my putting in a claim. But I'm an optimistic guy. I'll give myself a 20% chance of receiving this.

I think you’ll get it. The cheap ones are usually just poorly made/assembled. There are some real cheap ones on Amazon with some bad reviews, end up DOA, or die after the first or second use.

One guy, determined to make it work, disassembled his and found some poorly done and weak/cheap solder points. He resoldered a bunch of connections and got it running consistently.

So even if you do end up with a dud, you should be able to get it working.

I think you’ll get it. The cheap ones are usually just poorly made/assembled. There are some real cheap ones on Amazon with some bad reviews, end up DOA, or die after the first or second use.

One guy, determined to make it work, disassembled his and found some poorly done and weak/cheap solder points. He resoldered a bunch of connections and got it running consistently.

So even if you do end up with a dud, you should be able to get it working.
Hmm. I figured they were all relables of the same unit. Can I have my money back?

Any idea if another one of these “15% on anything” promotions is around, or may be soon?

The offer I see now on my homepage is a free Google Mini with a $150 purchase. It runs until 5/20 or while supplies last.

Never got it. Finally got my refund yesterday.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom