• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine eBay Lot of Vintage Nevada Chips (1 Viewer)

I don’t know if it was a good price. While there were a number of scrowns and other interesting chips, of one was reselling I don’t think the overall value would be worth the effort.

I don’t know if it was a good price. While there were a number of scrowns and other interesting chips, of one was reselling I don’t think the overall value would be worth the effort.
If you’ve been looking for a number of them though it makes sense. Also a lot of times groups of chips will actually get less than if they’re sold individually. Just depends on the mix.

If you’ve been looking for a number of them though it makes sense. Also a lot of times groups of chips will actually get less than if they’re sold individually. Just depends on the mix.
That’s true. But I have pretty much all of these, except that El Cortez roulette.

That’s true. But I have pretty much all of these, except that El Cortez roulette.
1587781261322.gif

Average of about $5/chip? Dunno.

Lots of pretty chips in there though!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom