• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Ebay listing! Binion's chip $500! (1 Viewer)

I dont get why these singles sell so high when everyone knows that there is a storage locker full of these things somewhere.

I mean i know the 500s are pretty scarce in the wild, but still, there are probably still a few racks out there.

not a knock on the chips. I want a set and think they are awsome. just not 300 a chip awsome.

I personally think there are an equal number of 1s / 500 / 5K total produced.
I think its what is going around and how many people get the bug at the same time to
finish their sample sets

When I was putting mine together the 5 was NEVER available, 500 occasionally, 5K took some time, 1 VERY uncommon.

I got the 1, 1K and I think 100 all at the same time from a seller. I forget what I paid for a 5K when I asked around eBay for
a few months and someone, I think connected to the Binions, was selling more than one chip and I think I got the 5 and 5K

Back then when the 5 was NEVER available, someone was asking and maybe sold one for over $200 imagine that. All about
the level of fever going around and how many want a sample at once, and how much they flood at once from their vault.
I should find the email about the price of that T5 seeing that now is wild stuff.

There were only about 500 of the T500s made according to my estimations. And only about 300 of each of the T1 & T5000. The other denoms all have thousands of each. The T500s aren't hiding in quantity anywhere. I'm pretty sure of that. Maybe the Binion's family kept one rack, but I doubt it. None of the many Binion's resellers ever got any of them in quantity. And the main eBay guy that has been selling them for years ran out of them at least a year ago or so.

There were only about 500 of the T500s made according to my estimations. And only about 300 of each of the T1 & T5000. The other denoms all have thousands of each. The T500s aren't hiding in quantity anywhere. I'm pretty sure of that. Maybe the Binion's family kept one rack, but I doubt it. None of the many Binion's resellers ever got any of them in quantity. And the main eBay guy that has been selling them for years ran out of them at least a year ago or so.
I really think based on what we've seen they sold about half of the "common" chips (5/25/100/1000) they had left in the vault with the last wave of sales. No telling when they might sell the other half.

I wasn't into the chips back when Kevin was selling the rare ones (1/500/5000), so I'm not sure how many he sold. But I do know how he handled the Bud Jones 25k's which are more rare than any of the paulson's, and he did hold some of those back. So I'm hopeful they he's still sitting on at least multi-barrel type quantity of the others.

I really think based on what we've seen they sold about half of the "common" chips (5/25/100/1000) they had left in the vault with the last wave of sales. No telling when they might sell the other half.

I wasn't into the chips back when Kevin was selling the rare ones (1/500/5000), so I'm not sure how many he sold. But I do know how he handled the Bud Jones 25k's which are more rare than any of the paulson's, and he did hold some of those back. So I'm hopeful they he's still sitting on at least multi-barrel type quantity of the others.
I wish Id have been looking back when he sold this would love to have it with my other WSOP cards.
Cant even argue at the price

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Binions-Ho...633280?hash=item3427f47bc0:g:7MwAAOSwLiBeOfub

I wish Id have been looking back when he sold this would love to have it with my other WSOP cards.
Cant even argue at the price

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Binions-Ho...633280?hash=item3427f47bc0:g:7MwAAOSwLiBeOfub

I was able to pick up a set back in March (which finally showed up today!) Cards are still in wrappers and don't look to have much warping, if any. Too bad I missed out on all the WSOP chip madness though... would make a nice addition to a playable WSOP set, for sure.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom