• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine ebay Gasser Chairs in Ramona CA (1 Viewer)

Irish

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.ebay.com/itm/200-GASSER...482791?hash=item1ee9613ce7:g:l1AAAOSw4NVbVMV8

s-l1600.jpg

If you have ever sat for an hour in front of a slot machine, you have probably sat in a gasser chair...the thickness of the seat is one of the things that makes slot chairs from gasser so comfortable...so that you can spend hours at the slots.

It seems like they are close to $300 each new but I am not positive.

I asked if I could pickup on a weekend and he just replied that he'll count them tonight. So we'll see.

I might try to buy 9 of them. My wife rolled her eyes of course. Though every time we have family gatherings, we end up using my Costco $14 folding chairs. Maybe if she wants to use them for family, I'll just point her to the cheap chairs since these would be 'a waste of money' lol.

I asked if I could pickup on a weekend and he just replied that he'll count them tonight. So we'll see.

I might try to buy 9 of them. My wife rolled her eyes of course. Though every time we have family gatherings, we end up using my Costco $14 folding chairs. Maybe if she wants to use them for family, I'll just point her to the cheap chairs since these would be 'a waste of money' lol.

I do this all the time, my nice poker chairs serve as the overflow chairs when we have a big family dinner. People will fight for them :)

And I believe they run ~$150-250 per chair new, depending on the upholstery and options.

Uh, for the chairs pictured almost $300. I not 15 remaindered but unused gassers directly from the company and was able to talk them down to $190/chair. I love my chairs and don’t regret getting them straight from the company, but they are EXPENSIVE.

I'm working with the seller, trying to find a time when I can pick some up. Really bad timing for me because I'm about to move and my wife works this weekend. I might have to work a half day next week so I can make it down there. Sounds like it's worth the hassle though.

Paid a friend to take my truck and pick these up. They're a little more 'gold' than the original pics. They're in great condition and seem very comfortable. Wife took a look and already mentioned they'll come in handy at gatherings. I told her she owes me half if she wants to use them though. :D

Thanks @Irish for posting the deal. Let me know if there's any single chips you're looking for to fill in a rack.

Attachments

• Gasser-Chairs.jpg
    Gasser-Chairs.jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 79

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom