Not Mine eBay auction Paulson THC 1000 set (1 Viewer)

inapinch

Sitting Out
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not only did Apache used to sell Paulsons, but Josh used to be able to get custom Paulsons and he is responsible for all of the WTHC hotstamp fracs out there. They were all commissioned by him.
Thanks Eloe! Great to know :) this should be quite the bidding war then! Cheers

Colquhoun

Flush
Reaction score

TheOffalo

Straight
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one who noticed all this seller's recent feedback is the same feedback from one person? I smell a scam
Could be a purchase of multiple listings at once too.

I found it somewhat interesting that another big WTHC set is being sold here on PCF from the same European country, but likely just coincidental.

doublebooyah85

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Could be a purchase of multiple listings at once too.

I found it somewhat interesting that another big WTHC set is being sold here on PCF from the same European country, but likely just coincidental.
There’s 2 on eBay too.

Kasper Storrs

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Denmark has a culture around poker clubs where membership is needed but which remain open to the public. Legally, they can only host tournaments. As they are required to submit audits, i would expect chip security to be fairy tight, hence silverbacks large set currently for sale. Wouldn’t be too surprised if someone else has seen the current pricing / interest for these and simply decided to cash out.

Reaction score
WTH is going on here!! Everything is weird about this sale.
  • $9.30 per chip, WTF
  • Looks like a lot of positive seller ratings, but in fact is only 6 different buyers each providing multiple ratings for $5, $9, etc sales.
  • Bidder bid 16 times to drive the price to $9.2k.
  • Bidder has 0 feedback.
Oh yeah, and did I mention $9.30 per chip. When @heiterbiswolkig said $9.3k, I thought that there must be 2000 or more chips. Nope....just 1000!!

tabletalker7

Full House
Reaction score
WTH is going on here!! Everything is weird about this sale.
  • $9.30 per chip, WTF
  • Looks like a lot of positive seller ratings, but in fact is only 6 different buyers each providing multiple ratings for $5, $9, etc sales.
  • Bidder bid 16 times to drive the price to $9.2k.
  • Bidder has 0 feedback.
Oh yeah, and did I mention $9.30 per chip. When @heiterbiswolkig said $9.3k, I thought that there must be 2000 or more chips. Nope....just 1000!!
vSY1KgWZke6Os (1).gif

inapinch

Sitting Out
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope none of the PCFers consider bids on this. I appreciate y’all’s thoughtful dive into the suspicious details

Last edited:

Colquhoun

Flush
Reaction score
This Single One guy must really like these chips :rolleyes:

View attachment 846244
All those are proxy bids...someone is inching up, trying to be the highest, while the proxy bid just keeps outbidding.
It looks like he finally found the top, it's now at $9,300 with $120 shipping to the US.
Insane.

Also, I want to see him ship those chips in that acrylic birdcage without it breaking.

Top Bottom