East Coast Mini-Meetup - June 28-29 2019

krafticus

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One more of @joeyshin
Hotdog, on a philly pretzel, covered in sausage & cheese dip (from @FordPickup92 and @Ben8257 )

CA8DDDA0-6F9D-4303-9AF5-B0B1DB5EEBDE.jpeg

Highli99

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Big thanks to @krafticus for hosting as awesome event. Enjoyed playing with some amazing sets. First time with PCAs thanks @arch3r for that treat. Big thanks to @joeyshin for sharing some amazing brown water. First time trying some excellent bourbons.

Tons of great splash pots and I particularly enjoyed playing the circus games which I am slowly getting better at not lighting money on fire. My tournament highlight was knocking out @kirchhausen (kk>98)although my victory was short lived when I busted myself shortly after getting knocked out by by @Klobberer (99<AJ)

Still can’t believe my wife let me attend both days of this but I am very grateful because it was a blast.

joeyshin

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Nuhockey

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wish I could of went to the meetup. Trivia Prize -first person from the meetup who can tell me what this mug represents I’ll send you a Dealer button as a prize. For the winner I’ll send you a picture of few extra buttons I have and you can choose one.

292EEFA2-AB0C-424B-BBDA-633F3698B0F4.jpeg

Mike

krafticus

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wish I could of went to the meetup. Trivia Prize -first person from the meetup who can tell me what this mug represents and I send you a Dealer button as a prize. For the winner I’ll send you a picture of few extra buttons I have and you can choose one.

View attachment 306224
Mike
Man I love him... and that glass

ChipFinderSK

Flush
Reaction score
Perfect timing to check PCF. You can wait to make sure the DB I sent arrives safely first. GL at Live!

Ben8257

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn Natty was easy I thought you were going for Natty's on the Delmarva peninsula with the crabs representing old Bay, as in the entire Maryland way of life!! Awesome mug for sure!!

Highli99

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wish I could of went to the meetup. Trivia Prize -first person from the meetup who can tell me what this mug represents I’ll send you a Dealer button as a prize. For the winner I’ll send you a picture of few extra buttons I have and you can choose one.

View attachment 306224
Mike

My custom chips.

Forty4

Full House
Tourney Director
Reaction score

View attachment 306224
Mike
Natty Bo. But I’m sure someone already replied, I just didn’t want to spoil it for me.

Nuhockey

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had a Natty Bo for the first time this trip. I liked it with the steamed Crabs and BBQ my cousin had at their place. The only thing that disappointed me is that it is not made in Baltimore anymore and it is made for Pabst somewhere else. When we went to the inner harbor and saw that Pint Glass I had to get it.

Top Bottom