Easiest custom sets? (1 Viewer)

Pgheddie

Full House
Reaction score
I am not at all artistically inclined. I am just wondering for those vendors that provide custom chips, which is the easiest to design and execute ? I prefer ceramic chips, but the ease of getting my own design on a chip would likely trump all other considerations.

What I am thinking of would not work on a semi custom chip.

https://www.rightboat.com/blog/the-top-10-famous-classic-ships-in-history

I am not at all artistically inclined. I am just wondering for those vendors that provide custom chips, which is the easiest to design and execute ? I prefer ceramic chips, but the ease of getting my own design on a chip would likely trump all other considerations.

What I am thinking of would not work on a semi custom chip.

https://www.rightboat.com/blog/the-top-10-famous-classic-ships-in-history
Your idea certainly has merit...

You are going to need the help of someone that knows a little about both art and the art of putting art onto poker chips. There are several guys here including j5 & timinator and others that do this on a regular basis. Snoop around a little and see if you can find some chips that someone has already designed that you like. It might be a good start to start with someone that has designed something in the past that you like.

Flexibility.... is that the same as easy? Or does it mean I can do more and more complicated things? I don't want to do anything complicated.

Flexibility.... is that the same as easy? Or does it mean I can do more and more complicated things? I don't want to do anything complicated.
Not really..
On a ceramic chip you can use the entire face of the chip for your art. On a Compression molded chip there is at the very least some unusable area on the face of the chips so that is 1 issue and another is that depending on what type of chip you might also be limited to what edge spots or mold you are allowed to use. With Ceramics, there is none of this sort of limitation.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom