Early x-mas (1 Viewer)

HobokenNJ

Two Pair
Reaction score
My wife surprised me and my son with a new poker table. We don't have all that much space in our apartment, so it came as a shock to me. (The table folds, so I guess we can put it away when not needed.)

My son and I were playing a cash game today. Works much nicer than our previous set up.

On the table:
Not shown: my quick & dirty blinds timer.

I'm still surprised she got us this. A really thoughtful gesture.

80BBBDBA-E99D-4621-BA62-F59848B12099.jpeg

Last edited:
very nice! if it gets tight for you in Hoboken i can hold on to it for you in Rutherford. Promise to keep it in shape by sliding cards across it every weekend. :sneaky:
oh since you married her already, all i can say is marry her again

Congrats! Great accessory for your newly designed chips!

How many rolls of paper did she have to use to wrap it?

How many rolls of paper did she have to use to wrap it?

She had the table set up sitting behind my chair. I walked right into the living room, sat down, and didn't even notice it. My son had to point it out.

There's not really enough space in our place to not notice it.

Can we see a full shot of the table?

I'll have to do that soon. Right now we were shifting around some furniture (preparing for a new appliance), so some items are on top of it. (Did I mention space was at a premium in my place?) My son and I are playing on a clean portion of the table. Hopefully the appliance we come soon, and it'll be clean again.

Is that the Barrington 6 person table? I just ordered the 10 person and the 6 person to fit in a tighter place as a backup. If it is the Barrington, I'm curious what you think of it so far. I was concerned about it only being 36" wide.

Is that the Barrington 6 person table? I just ordered the 10 person and the 6 person to fit in a tighter place as a backup. If it is the Barrington, I'm curious what you think of it so far. I was concerned about it only being 36" wide.
I have the 6 person barrington with gray felt. Fits perfectly in my basement for a second table. I’m happy with it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom