Found Dunes CC sample set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BamaT8ter

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Looking for a sample set of the Dunes CC set Apache sells (currently sold out). Anyone have one they’d be willing to part with?

I have a set of the original china Dunes set. If those are sufficient I am more than happy to pass along a sample set.
I have $100, $500, $1000 and $5000 denominations.

I have a set of the original china Dunes set. If those are sufficient I am more than happy to pass along a sample set.
I have $100, $500, $1000 and $5000 denomination
Honestly, I don’t know enough to know. Are there significant differences between that set and the one Apache is selling now? Trying to avoid buying a set I end up not liking. Either way, I appreciate the response (and any advice!).

There are way more experienced members here that give a better description of the differences. Shoot me a PM and I will get 4 chips off in the mail for you. Best to have as many examples as you can.

Looking for a sample set of the Dunes CC set Apache sells (currently sold out). Anyone have one they’d be willing to part with?
This one?
This is ceramic replica
It’s awesome

Attachments

• EBDC935E-E7E7-40A7-8AC4-DA90942EEB59.png
    EBDC935E-E7E7-40A7-8AC4-DA90942EEB59.png
    747.8 KB · Views: 80
Happy to give you a couple of sets. Just send me your address when you can.

View attachment 563787
This post right here gents is what this forum is all about!! Pay it forward guys!! Good chipping Karma headed your way @PAZ!! How could you not want to help a guy with the user name @BamaT8ter? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom