Dunes at Spinettis getting low on quantity ?? (1 Viewer)

ovo

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Just went to Spinettis and Dunes 5's circ/unc out of stock, 20's out of stock, 25's circ/unc out of stock, 100 unc out of stock. Wonder if the ride is coming to an end......

Just went to Spinettis and Dunes 5's circ/unc out of stock, 20's out of stock, 25's circ/unc out of stock, 100 unc out of stock. Wonder if the ride is coming to an end......

I just bought some 500s, and Baccarat 1000s, 5000s, 25k. I guess there are still some of those. I'd kill for a rack of those hot stamp .25s.

@MaxB might have gotten the last of the $20’s. I’m glad I filled my rack when I had the chance. I think PCFer have done some serious damage to their stock lately. Their TRK’s have been depleted as well.
Gather ye rosebuds while you may.

Last edited:
one time there was a barrel up on eBay. I didn't bid enough. That was the most in quantity I've seen.

@MaxB might have gotten the last of the $20’s. I’m glad I filled my rack when I had the chance. I think PCFer have done some serious damage to their stock lately. Their TRK’s have been depleted as well.
Gather ye rosebuds while you may.

You're right, lots of TRKs are out of stock too and in some cases their supply is limited.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom