Wanted Dunes $1 and Dealer Button (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
11082874_10100557332987249_430931165_n_zpssan90512.jpg

berg's estimate is spot on. I was able to get almost two racks at $12 a chip last summer. I think my source had some better condition 1s that were not for sale and those would be $2000 a rack after his/her funeral some day :) (should give you an idea of how easy it is to find them)

Wow... This thread is inspiring me... Maybe I get a hold of a rack of fives, 40 baccarat $20, and 10 baccarat hundos. I'll use my scandia dollas and jokers wild fracs. I may have to contact Spinettis to see what they have.

$12-$15 is on target in my recent experience. I have never seen mint $1s in quantity. I did pick up a couple of racks for a bit less on a lucky CL score. :) ....and Tommy was kind enough to do the face to face transaction with the guy on my behalf and ship them to me. Thank you again, Tommy!!!

Last edited:
Sure, start with a tourney set, they say. A while later, you wake up with your credit cards turned to ashes, unsure of what happened, but surrounded by these and a hazy memory of saying "I'll take em, those too" over and over again.
View attachment 19462
View attachment 19463

great set, I see you pumped up your 20's, very nice

I am downgrading my "want" to "need", and resorting to BEGGING for any loose $1s you guys can spare-a couple of barrels would be nice :)

berg's estimate is spot on. I was able to get almost two racks at $12 a chip last summer. I think my source had some better condition 1s that were not for sale and those would be $2000 a rack after his/her funeral some day :) (should give you an idea of how easy it is to find them)

Thanks a lot for all the replies. I think I know now how hard it is to find them.

Sure, start with a tourney set, they say. A while later, you wake up with your credit cards turned to ashes, unsure of what happened, but surrounded by these and a hazy memory of saying "I'll take em, those too" over and over again.
View attachment 19462
View attachment 19463

@bergs There are three dealer buttons in your pic. Can you spare one? Don't make me beg. :)

Those Dunes sets are just epic - Those high denoms are just gorgeous chips.

I'd be nervous with players possibly splashing pots. Even though they are asked not to, there is always one...

@bergs There are three dealer buttons in your pic. Can you spare one? Don't make me beg. :)

I was trying to get Apache to make these again, because I would like several of them too. I don't know where that stands. Maybe you should contact Josh and inquire--this would show broader interest beyond just me :)

You could also consider CDI/James Bond (1995) $1s. They would work well as is or could be relabeled.
So would the sweet Discovery $1s you see in my Avatar pic .. I have 2 racks of those, though mine are not for sale (unless of course you throw some wild number at me ;)

View attachment 19462
View attachment 19463

I pressed the like button several times... I mean, come one with that set..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom