Dual Index Cards (1 Viewer)

tabletalker7

Full House
Reaction score
I am looking for a good option for dual index cards (my regulars are either too blind for regular index or hate how much you have to lift the cards to see what you are holding with jumbo index) but all I am able to find is Copag. Anybody know where I can find dual index from another manufacturer?

Modiano and Kem {they are rare but possible to find}
KEMs are rare... Modiano are easy to find.

Last edited:
Better?
I try to play with poker peek but my friends did not liked them. Still have same KEMs left.

ok seeing as how it would be my groups first set of modianos maybe a 12 deck package is a bit much.

poker peek 2.jpg
poker peek.jpg

I found a magic website selling Fournier poker vision. Kind of expensive but considering nobody else has them I won't complain

They will do... Good cards but I don't like grafic design
What else is available here in the States? I am sick of Copag cards, Kem dual index is unavailable, after what Modiano did with desijn yeah no way they get my money, all that leaves is Fournier.

Modiano dual peek is cheapest and in my opinion best option. I am aware of Desjgn situation but that must have been isolated incident. I used Modiano poker peek and found no flaws, they might be a little stiff but that is all. Another thing that my players have not been extatic with design of cards, they preferred simple jumbo index.
I would be willing to sell Poker peek Kem but I think that with shipping from Poland they would be too expensive for your taste. My advise buy Modiano or Fournier and look for a poker peek Kem on eBay, they may show up from time to time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom