Drunken 1000th post and 30th birthday competion (2 Viewers)

Fuck it, hit me

Money-to-Burn.jpg

Congrats! Cool post stocky. I enjoyed it despite losing.

Thanks. Kind of fitting that it ended on my birthday. Worked out well :)

Happy birthday, Paul!

I thought you were drinking on your birthday at time of op. Have you been inebriated ever since? ;)

Happy birthday, Paul!

I thought you were drinking on your birthday at time of op. Have you been inebriated ever since? ;)
Just about. Turned 30 today so had to drown myself in booze :)

Just about. Turned 30 today so had to drown myself in booze :)
How's the distilling industry down there? We get tons of good wine and mediocre beer from you guys, but I've never seen an aussie whiskey or rum.

How's the distilling industry down there? We get tons of good wine and mediocre beer from you guys, but I've never seen an aussie whiskey or rum.

Rum. Good, I drink bunderberg rum a fair bit. Anything else meh. There are some small time distilleries that I haven't tried but hear good things.

And we only send crap beer overseas. Fosters is the worst beer ever and no one here drinks it. You can hardly even find it to buy.

Rum. Good, I drink bunderberg rum a fair bit. Anything else meh. There are some small time distilleries that I haven't tried but hear good things.

And we only send crap beer overseas. Fosters is the worst beer ever and no one here drinks it. You can hardly even find it to buy.

We send Budweiser to ever corner of the earth, so it's not too different. There's some place that sells bud every 200 feet though. Despite that, I don't know anybody that actually drinks it. How's the small brewery scene? Even smaller cities are getting multiple craft breweries here. Houston has seven that I can think of without trying too hard.

Happy Birthday, too, of course!

We send Budweiser to ever corner of the earth, so it's not too different. There's some place that sells bud every 200 feet though. Despite that, I don't know anybody that actually drinks it. How's the small brewery scene? Even smaller cities are getting multiple craft breweries here. Houston has seven that I can think of without trying too hard.

Happy Birthday, too, of course!

Micro Brewery's are popping up everywhere with better beer than most of the main stream stuff. I live about 30 minutes from mclaren vale, which has some of Australia's best wineries. There is a couple of brewery's there that are getting quite popular and expanding.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom