Drink Carts (1 Viewer)

stonker

Two Pair
Reaction score
Decided to build drink carts as I elected to leave cup holders off my new table.
Nothing fancy, using 3/4" Oak plywood with no intentions of covering the plywood edges.
Making mine shorter than others I've seen posted. The horizontal and vertical boards were all cut to the same 11.875" x 18.00" dimensions.
Cutting the cup holders with a router template instead of a hole saw.
I'm off to a good start.

IMG_2961.jpgIMG_2965.jpgIMG_2964.jpgIMG_2966.jpg

Decided to build drink carts as I elected to leave cup holders off my new table.
Nothing fancy, using 3/4" Oak plywood with no intentions of covering the plywood edges.
Making mine shorter than others I've seen posted. The horizontal and vertical boards were all cut to the same 11.875" x 18.00" dimensions.
Cutting the cup holders with a router template instead of a hole saw.
I'm off to a good start.

View attachment 355398View attachment 355400View attachment 355399View attachment 355401
Did you use your router and a template to cut the pieces?

Nice...looking forward to the rest of the build/finishing.

Did you use your router and a template to cut the pieces?

Yes, I made templates from extra plywood to router the rounded corners on the top and bottom boards and scallop out the large cutout on the side panels.
I also router'd all of the edges that will be exposed after assembly with a 1/8" round over bit.

IMG_2955.jpgIMG_2957.jpgIMG_2959.jpgIMG_2958.jpg

You work fast. Well I might be able if I didn’t start a project with a free hour then don’t get another one of those for a month. Back to working on my barrington table after I took the rails off a month ago.

How did you finish them?

WATCO DANISH Oil

Do you have prints for these???

No, kind of made it up as I went along. I did see other posts on here with good build info.

You work fast. Well I might be able if I didn’t start a project with a free hour then don’t get another one of those for a month. Back to working on my barrington table after I took the rails off a month ago.

I'm taking advantage of the good weather and getting some things done before it's too cold to work outside. I also cut plywood today to raise the rail on my black table 3/4".

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom