Dragon's Poker Room - Initial Mockup (1 Viewer)

Die-hard symmetry fan here.
Bottom left is my slight preference.

Bottom left is my current favorite. The spots contrast really well and will stand out on that one. I'll be placing the add-on order about the same time the main order comes in. My mind might change between now and then given there's probably another month or two to go. :D

Add-on order has been placed!

The new chip is shown at the top left of the pic, the lt choc "1". The other six I already have.

TMP1.png

I opted with simplicity for the "1" given the spots on the others get less complex the lower the denom. Plus, choosing a L1 chip keeps my costs lower so I can afford the new tourney set sooner.

Like with the original order, Dave reports this will take 3-4 months.... so, see you in November. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
So.... tri-moons from CPC exist now.

Thus, THERE MUST BE TRI-MOON DRAGONS!

The question I pondered was: "What denom could I add that would actually see play?"

1000's were a thought but highly unlikely to hit the table (see "if at all") given the formats we'll play.

The next option was more appealing:
20's.

I already have 25's as rebuys/big chips for if we opt for $1/$2 games; however, in that role I'm a big fan of the 20 over the 25 in general.

Thus:
DPR20.png

I had a lot more mocked but narrowed down to the above.

The other chips on the table with these would be:
tmp_1n5.png

I'm curious as to your prefs. :D

Last edited:
All the other denoms have been produced. A sample of one "20" chip? I could do that I suppose. The good news is it'd be real cheap (barring shipping) to buy a 1-chip sample.

Problem there might be I'd have to shove it in a simple envelope with a stamp to insure postage wouldn't be more than the chip itself. That likely would not be adequately protected though. o_O

Last edited:
Based on the rest of your set, I think the white base is the way to go.

Oh, and I need a $1 of your chips to complete my sample. And totally in for getting a $20 chip if you have it produced.

Ok.... SAMPLES (the new "20" and some originals)

I have exactly two extra of the light chocolate 1's. One of them is reserved for @arch3r unless he changes his mind.

I also have remaining a partial sample of a 50, 100, & 500 from the original production run. See pic:

F1EAF0A6-EB85-4F9A-B650-C3A5062E6A55.jpeg

Prices, shipped to the US, for any who want them:

1 - $5
50, 100, 500 - $12
1, 50, 100, 500 - $14

If you want a sample of just the 20, it will definitely be a tri-moon with 3 varied spot colors (a L4 chip per CPC). The colors are subject to change until I post a CPC proof.

20 - $6 (will not go up if I use bright white. :D )

If you want the 20 plus the available originals:
1, 20, 50, 100, 500 - $16

Shipping outside the U.S. will be more.

Also, keep in mind there is only ONE sample of the original run chips left. First come, first serve.

They will be shipped shrink wrapped in a bubble envelope to insure their protection. Though it would save on shipping, I do not feel comfortable simply stuffing the chips in a plain envelope.

Last edited:
The bright white was just bothering me the more I looked at it. The rest of the dragons are, in general, very colorful. Too keep that same premise, this WILL “may” be a blurple chip. The question is which spots.

These are what I'm currently playing with.

tmp5.png

Last edited:
Getting closer.

6AB5629E-2A8E-4748-A15B-249890130BD7.png

Will finalize the colors once the cpc sample I won at auction comes in.

Or... for another idea, I could add a 1K and 5K and allow for a standard tourney set:

7561B01C-B49B-43E5-90D3-EFD6AADA6838.png

Would have to add a few 500’s though given I don’t currently have enough for 10 seats at 8,8,4,7.

We have a verdict for the add-on!

Got the sample set (thanks @allforcharity!) and realized I wasn't liking the blurple the more I looked at it. Whereas, the lav looked good with it's compatriots:

Sample Orders Closed. Order has been placed.

Last edited:
This 20 is sweet

It IS.

However in my mind's eye the bright white just wasn't jiving well with the other's in the set; most notably the 1 and 5 given they're the most likely to share the table with the 20. It's just a personal preference thing. :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom