Cancelled Dragonara Palace, Malta **PRICE DROP** (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone asked me about milling and relabeling these. Now I’m thinking something like this would make a pretty decent relabel set. Like $1, $5, $20 maybe. Does anyone have a custom large key relabel set?
F2DF3A20-4A58-4D51-B99A-D49F402CBCDF.jpeg

Does anyone have a custom large key relabel set?

Been working on one for quite a while. All renewed from private custom and/or odd home set. Vast majority of chips have been murdered/prepped & ready. Label artwork is in progress hopefully not too much longer til they go to Gear for label printing. Here are just some that are being prepped.

lj-lineup2.jpg

Also have a large set of SuperGem blanks that I've acquired over the years with plans on having them custom hot stamped in the future.

Been working on one for quite a while. All renewed from private custom and/or odd home set. Vast majority of chips have been murdered/prepped & ready. Label artwork is in progress hopefully not too much longer til they go to Gear for label printing. Here are just some that are being prepped.

View attachment 719539

Also have a large set of SuperGem blanks that I've acquired over the years with plans on having them custom hot stamped in the future.
Pretty unique

View attachment 719539

I aspire, sir! Finding the perfect chip(s) to add to my LGK set is not easy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom