Downloadable plans (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I've checked out BYOPT, and they're very helpful, but I'm looking for something a little more advanced as far as a build goes.

I've watched some videos online of some pretty impressive designs with LED lighting on the inside AND outside of the racetrack. Some even have lit racetrack surfaces or custom colored epoxy racetracks, high rise pads, lit cup holders, lit table legs usb ports and the like...the whole 9 yards.

Does anyone know of any printable plans of that caliber? Maybe I'm just not searching deep enough but I can't find what I'm looking for. Any help, personal plans, or links would be very much appreciated.

I would even be willing to pay for a plan if the table is in that neighborhood. Thanks guys!

I've been looking for something like that for some time now. In terms of free plans for a high end table I've given that up and tried to do it on my own. I'm almost finished...my two kids are pulling me away from the finish line lol.
Plus, there are a few how-tos within the interwebs that you can look up to make a really nice table, then ask the wonderful ppl of PCF on how to tweak it x10 and take your table to the next level

I've been looking for something like that for some time now. In terms of free plans for a high end table I've given that up and tried to do it on my own. I'm almost finished...my two kids are pulling me away from the finish line lol.
Plus, there are a few how-tos within the interwebs that you can look up to make a really nice table, then ask the wonderful ppl of PCF on how to tweak it x10 and take your table to the next level

That's a damn nice looking table.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom