DOGECOIN FORK INCOMING? (1 Viewer)

SuckoutKing

Flush
Reaction score
Grand Rapids, Michigan and North Canton, Ohio
So Elon Musk has been closely following Dogecoin lately. And he thru out that he would like to see the mega whales in Doge sell their positions. And that he would pay big money for this to happen. But, lately he has been posting a lot on Tweeter profile pictures of Forks in the road!?

Could he be insinuating that a Fork in Dogecoin could be coming?? I'm not well versed in how cryptocurrencies work. How can Elon make a Hard or soft fork involving Dogecoin?
Screenshot_20210221-085420_Brave.jpg

wow, thats some pretty wild speculation. How about looking at the more common meaning. A "fork in the road" mean you have a choice of directions to take, a decision to make. ITs a metaphor, so this is nothing but a silly play on words about something only Elon knows the true meaning of.

I've been buying some of it every couple of weeks. I actually bought a decent amount when it went back down to around 0.045. The risk is so low, I have nothing to worry about.

You are correct. I worded that wrong. Yes the potential loss is minimal. Hopefully we can see some huge swings in the future.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom