Does Texas Cardhouse use Claysmith Chips? (2 Viewers)

Pretty sure Texas Poker Supply did their chips, and i vaguely recall a thread somewhere where they explained that the higher demon chips do have some sort of RFID technology - maybe a thin sticker below the inlay?
That would be a fairly secure method....something perhaps built into the inlay so you could just slight the chips past an ID reader for a value count. Still unless there is something in the label investing in a small printer and sending in a few chip mules from out of town could net a small heist.

Pretty sure Texas Poker Supply did their chips, and i vaguely recall a thread somewhere where they explained that the higher demon chips do have some sort of RFID technology - maybe a thin sticker below the inlay?
Yuk - Yuk... He said inlay... :LOL: :laugh::LOL: :laugh::LOL: :laugh:

Yuk - Yuk... He said inlay... :LOL: :laugh::LOL: :laugh::LOL: :laugh:
guess I did.... I also suggested "slighting" them past an ID reader..... sliding the RFID'type labels..... Actually I'm surprised given the tech that more facilities don't just use inexpensive chips with higher security labels. Probably something in the "hacking" realm that keeps this option limited but that is beyond me knowledge realm.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom