Does Apache do semi-customs? (1 Viewer)

legonick

Straight
Reaction score
Does Apache do semi-customs?

Some of the Royals look absolutely gorgeous! But I'm tinkering with building a base T100 set, and some of the best-looking chips are the blue $25,000 and pink $100,000. Could we get these relabeled from the factory with other denominations?

What 4 colors do you guys like most?

The yellow $1000 and orange $5000 also look really nice. The red $5 isn't bad either. The green $25 isn't bad either! Frankly I really like the look of all of them except the white (looks like a dice chip).

Do poker chips have standard colors that people should be following when building sets?

WWYD?

No, but you can buy blanks and have Gear or ABC do custom labels for you.

More looking for semi-customs, so not a custom-designed logo, just different denominations on the colors. Can't let those sexy blue chips go to waste at $25,000 denom.!

More looking for semi-customs, so not a custom-designed logo, just different denominations on the colors. Can't let those sexy blue chips go to waste at $25,000 denom.!
I guess you could custom-denominate them with the existing logo, but you might still have to pay customisation fees.
Ask Apache!

Not ready to pull the trigger on something yet, but will do as I get closer.

I've also heard about buying blanks and labeling yourself...does anyone offer services to do that? Seems like a lot of work, and my precision hand movement isn't as good as a "professionals" would be maybe?

Not ready to pull the trigger on something yet, but will do as I get closer.

I've also heard about buying blanks and labeling yourself...does anyone offer services to do that? Seems like a lot of work, and my precision hand movement isn't as good as a "professionals" would be maybe?
No, but you can buy blanks and have Gear or ABC do custom labels for you.
Look in the Marketplace forum for Gear Labels and ABC Gifts and Awards
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/forums/abc-gifts-and-awards.53/
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/forums/gear-labels.48/

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom