Does anyone sell stock poker labels? (1 Viewer)

Beakertwang

Royal Flush
Tourney Director
Reaction score
All I can find are the print-your-own kits and tons of custom label sites. It seems like there could be a market for affordable labels to go with the Claysmith blanks.

Am I missing something?

Contact @Gear

He will provide all details including pricing and provide many options for you to choose.

I would not go anywhere else.

Good luck!

All I can find are the print-your-own kits and tons of custom label sites. It seems like there could be a market for affordable labels to go with the Claysmith blanks.

Am I missing something?
Not sure which claysmith blanks you're referring to, but affordable is a tricky word. Gear (referred to, above) is the go-to guy around here for poker chip lables. He does high quality custom work. His cheapest labels are 10 cents each, so 20 cents per chip. If you're putting them on clay paulson chips that cost a buck or two apiece, that's pretty affordable. If you're putting them on plastic chips that cost twenty cents apiece, that's maybe not so affordable.
But no, I'm not aware of anybody who sells stock poker chip labels.

Not sure which claysmith blanks you're referring to, but affordable is a tricky word. Gear (referred to, above) is the go-to guy around here for poker chip lables. He does high quality custom work. His cheapest labels are 10 cents each, so 20 cents per chip. If you're putting them on clay paulson chips that cost a buck or two apiece, that's pretty affordable. If you're putting them on plastic chips that cost twenty cents apiece, that's maybe not so affordable.
But no, I'm not aware of anybody who sells stock poker chip labels.

I was thinking that stock labels for adding nickels, or customizing a set (like using something other than the ugly brown for a quarter) would be helpful. And since you can get labeled chips for the same price as the blanks (Desert Heat/12 stripe, The Mint/triangle & stick), those labels could possibly be just a few cents per label.

If I were doing a fully custom set, I'd go with Gear for sure.

May hit Gear up as well. Thanks for the thread and everyone for chipping in Wichita their advice!

Just the horrible pun die in silence :banghead:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom