Does anyone know who did the art for Faded Spade cards? (1 Viewer)

gambol

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Opening a new card club, would like something similar to the mid-index faded spades, but don't want to use faded spade.

Any idea who did their art?

Opening a new card club, would like something similar to the mid-index faded spades, but don't want to use faded spade.

Any idea who did their art?
You getting a custom run done with your own design but want something similar to their index/font?

You getting a custom run done with your own design but want something similar to their index/font?

Yes, I like both the mid-index and the art, I don't know how much an artist would charge but it seems like a good way to get some cards I like. Their V2 seem terrible to me, haven't had a chance to try their V3 but I'm not really interested in dealing with them as a company anyway.

Probably have the printing done by Kuo Kau Paper Products.

I mocked up some ‘different’ artwork inspired by faded spade. I’ll send you some pics

I’m getting custom plastic cards printed right now. Getting a designer to make it the way you want is quite cheap. Or to mold two different design elements of two brands is even cheaper because they can visually see exactly what it is you want an go from there.

I’m getting custom plastic cards printed right now. Getting a designer to make it the way you want is quite cheap. Or to mold two different design elements of two brands is even cheaper because they can visually see exactly what it is you want an go from there.
From which manufacturer if I may be nosy?

I’m getting them done in China. I had to order 1000 decks in order to feasibly customize everything from card face, card back, box and cut card.

I got a designer off upworks to design two sets of Ceramic poker chips. And playing cards with two colourways. (Back of the card, ace of spade, box and logo) I plan to leave the rest of the cards stock just to be safe because I am more likely going to have to sell 800/1000 decks.

I’m getting them done in China. I had to order 1000 decks in order to feasibly customize everything from card face, card back, box and cut card.

I got a designer off upworks to design two sets of Ceramic poker chips. And playing cards with two colourways. (Back of the card, ace of spade, box and logo) I plan to leave the rest of the cards stock just to be safe because I am more likely going to have to sell 800/1000 decks.
Any pics?

This is the artwork for the back in both color ways. And the art work for the ace of spade. I haven’t finalized my manufacture as yet because after reading some threads on this forum about the ideal finish of the cards I am not sure what style to go with. Textured back with a glossy smooth face. Or glossy smooth on both sides. There are so many different options to go with. I asked a few of the regulars at my poker games and they made things worst because everyone wants something different. Some even want the 4 colour decks like copag. Only thing everyone agreed with is jumbo index.

The two sets of ceramic chips she designed are in the process of being printed and I should have them arrive at my house in the next 2 weeks assuming no Covid delays.

this is the cut card.

Attachments

• 7D8AD0E5-B4C9-461C-BB9E-0CB6DB4596B1.jpeg
    7D8AD0E5-B4C9-461C-BB9E-0CB6DB4596B1.jpeg
    158.9 KB · Views: 69
  • CA725B9D-FC84-4D6B-A9BF-47B20B17415A.jpeg
    CA725B9D-FC84-4D6B-A9BF-47B20B17415A.jpeg
    164.3 KB · Views: 72
  • 69F56A43-21F2-45F3-939E-6D2ADC8D90B1.jpeg
    69F56A43-21F2-45F3-939E-6D2ADC8D90B1.jpeg
    110.3 KB · Views: 66
  • C808BD58-BBBA-44DD-93D8-2443299CA3FA.jpeg
    C808BD58-BBBA-44DD-93D8-2443299CA3FA.jpeg
    269.5 KB · Views: 64

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom