Does anyone have current contact information for Johnny5? (1 Viewer)

Bill_Man618

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Basically the title. I’m trying to get into contact with @Johnny5 for a design. I’ve reached out 2 separate times and have yet to receive a response. The 1st time was earlier this year and I received no response to the initial email nor did I receive a response when I sent a second follow up email. This time I sent an email out to the same address and still haven’t gotten a response (been about a week). I just want to make sure I have a real email adress that is still being used. If anyone has a recommendation for a good designer to make a design for me I’d be happy to hear it.

It appears that I do have the correct email. I appreciate all of the help. Hopefully he’s just backed up. I’m in no big rush so I’ll give home some time. The set I’ve got planned is gonna be a little while out.

I talked to him a few months back and he seemed really busy and backed up. I ended up finding a designer off-forum, but working with a guy who doesn't know what good inlay design looks like meant I had to be more involved than I probably would've been otherwise. Definitely do not recommend going off-forum.

He's really really really busy. I chatted with him 2-3 weeks ago and I think he's slammed, but well. He normally will always reply down the road.

It appears that I do have the correct email. I appreciate all of the help. Hopefully he’s just backed up. I’m in no big rush so I’ll give home some time. The set I’ve got planned is gonna be a little while out.
Definitely slammed from what I can gather. But I do wish I hear back regarding my inquiry soon too. My artwork is due in 3 or 4 weeks to David for a project that was started months ago and I'm getting a bit nervous.

Whoops I could be outdated. Took a break for like 6 months this year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom